Fourty-Fifth Week- Focus 52 - Remember This

The theme this week was 'Remember This'. This time is always a bittersweet time for me - my birthday was this week (next topic should be 'when the heck did I get to be 35 and why am I not more grown up at this point?'). However, a couple days before that, 15 years ago, my grandfather died. My grandfather was a veteran and a great man so his loss, especially around Remembrance day is always remembered.

My pictures this week are a mix of fall pictures and picture of the war memorial. I think they were all taken 11-11-11.

Nature - 11-11-11

Nature - 11-11-11

We Remember - 11-11-11

We Remember - 11-11-11

We Remember - 11-11-11

Work of everyone else here.

1 comment:

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

How did I miss the fact this year was 11-11-11! Beautiful and vibrant berries.